CORN AND BEAN CONFETTI SALAD
CORN SALAD RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 1 can white shoe-peg corn
- 1 can light red kidney beans
- 1 can dark red kidney beans
- 1/2 small red onion - diced small
- 1/4 each of red, yellow and green peppers
- 1 jar seasoned rice vinegar
Dice all vegetables very small. Drain and rinse beans and corn. Mix together in a glass bowl; add rice vinegar. Stir and refrigerate.
This will last in the refrigerator for quite a while and still taste Crisp and wonderful!! Very simple and yummy! Enjoy the corn salad !